Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

White Fudge Covered Oreos

ChuckS

My wife got deep fried Oreos at the fair last summer. My wife is thin, so she didn't care a lick about the 12,000 calories in 5 of them, but I grew a moobie on the spot.

I have SUCH a compulsive sweet tooth.....

Those look good but I like the Vanilla Oreos.

I'm you on that one... I thought I had savored a little piece of Nirvana when I first bit into a vanilla Oreo but the fudge-covered ones look delicious too! Ahhh, decisions, decisions... :)

Don't tease me now!

I am on diet!!!

I have an agreement with my inner glutton: the first box that I see each season, I buy and eat however I want. I re-engage the guilt machine after that. That has worked for at least 10 years now.

Later,

Chuck

Depending on the hour of the day, my two favorite drugs in the world, chocolate and caffeine vie for first place in my attention. I'm sorry to say that there is no such thing as white chocolate! It is not possible to have "white fudge" because real fudge is made with chocolate, which is nearly black thus making it impossible to have "white fudge", whatever that is!!!

I'm sure it's a nice confection, but who knows what's on the outside of it!!

I also intend to become a member of the 1911 elitist snobs if they'll have me! :roflol:

Try this at home; Make some peanut butter crackers with Ritz and your favorite peanut butter. Melt some almond bark, white or chocolate, and dip the crackers in it, turning them to cover completely(use tongs). Put them on wax paper and in the fridge for as long as you can stand(my personal best is 10 minutes). Eat them all!