Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Improvised two-pack

astephenson

Just wanted to show you guys what I did to my SLP.

I've seen the soft 2-packs that some folks have, but I don't much care for the straps that wrap all the way around the gun. I also figure it'd have to be removed for cleaning, which might be a pain.

I was placing an order with Choate and I had them throw one of these since they're so inexpensive.

It mounts with screws, which were drilled into the forearm. I like how the top shell is lined up with the ejection port. All I have to do is put a bit of pressure on the brass end with my thumb while dragging it backward with my index finger.

Anywho...just thought I'd share my cheap/handy mod.

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

IMG_6804.jpg

Edited by WellArmedSheep

I would run 8-9 rounds though it as fast as you can and make sure they don't back out on you. In addition to them not being where you need them the shell inline with the ejection port may cause a malfunction.

Don't ask me how I know....

I would run 8-9 rounds though it as fast as you can and make sure they don't back out on you. In addition to them not being where you need them the shell inline with the ejection port may cause a malfunction.

Don't ask me how I know....

Yeah...I thought about that so I checked it today. With it tightened down good the shells stayed put through a whole box of heavy dove loads. It's still not too tight to pull them out quickly, though.

• 2 weeks later...