Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deon - March Tactical Scope 1-10x24

GIO

From the forum Guidelines:

Thread Titles

When starting a new thread, please use descriptive words in the thread’s Title and Description. For example: Use –

"Failure To Extract" (Title)

"In .40 cal Single Stack" (Description)

Instead of –

"Has anyone seen this?" (Title)

I'll edit your title. ;)

- Mod Squad

Retail price list from that site...

Prices

$2520 for the illuminated and $1650 for the non? Is the illum made of gold for $600 more?

Ummm--shouldn't that be $900 MORE? Anyway, the reason for the high price on the illuminated

is the dilithium crystals. With the devaluation of Latinum, dilithium is very expensive.

You are missing the real question---is the illumination visible in daylight?

Thanks for the edit Flex.

Seems like MARCH is pretty well known in the Benchrest world. I wish a more "known" company with better service/warranty could reverse engineer one of these and get it to market for a little better price. If i hit the lottery,break the bank in Vegas or find that long lost rich Uncle I'll give you a test report.

Seems like MARCH is pretty well known in the Benchrest world. I wish a more "known" company with better service/warranty could reverse engineer one of these and get it to market for a little better price. If i hit the lottery,break the bank in Vegas or find that long lost rich Uncle I'll give you a test report.

They are not reverse engineering a March, but one such company has been working on a 1.5-10 that MIGHT get released at SHOT 2010.

They are not reverse engineering a March, but one such company has been working on a 1.5-10 that MIGHT get released at SHOT 2010.

But that company is missing the mark with a 1.5. We need a true 1x. 1.5 might as well be a 3