Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seeing A Shooting Buddy In Public

JimmyZip

So I'm working on a parking structure putting in lights in the parking bays. A guy pulls up in his pick up and says hello in passing, then does a double take. I see it is a shooter from our club who I happen to like alot and whom I buy my bullets from. We take about ten minutes out of our busy day to chat about shooting, and hitting a match together. We talk guns, last weeks match, and next months, all the good things we like about shooting that you can in 10 minutes.

I just get the warm fuzzies talking guns, shooting, this sport. This is the best thing you can do sober with your clothes on. I am happy to be a part.

JZ

How did you recognize each other without your hat, muffs and shooting glasses on ???

:)

That is no joke. I went to a club annual meeting last saturday and sat with another shooter. We introduced ourselves and talked for an hour or so.

Sunday I see him after the match and he has no clue who I am with, you guessed it, glasses, hat and muffs. :roflol:

How did you recognize each other without your hat, muffs and shooting glasses on ???

That is no joke. I went to a club annual meeting last saturday and sat with another shooter. We introduced ourselves and talked for an hour or so.

Sunday I see him after the match and he has no clue who I am with, you guessed it, glasses, hat and muffs. :roflol:

I do not think I want either of you working on Americas Most Wanted. All the villains would have to do is put on glasses, muffs and a hat and they would be scott free. :roflol:

Randy

I do not think I want either of you working on Americas Most Wanted. All the villains would have to do is put on glasses, muffs and a hat and they would be scott free. :roflol:

Randy

I recognized him fine. But he sure did not recognize me.