Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All, We are having the SE Practical Shotgun Championship in Huntsville Alabama on June 19 and 20, info and application will be posted at seshooting.com, just starting to get information together but plan to attend, Todd Salmon did the write up in the last USPSA Front Sight, ask anyone who has been about it, I haven't pissed off to many folks in the last two years and plan to have just as good a match this coming year. Come join the fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bennie, my match doesn't conflict with the nationals mine is the 19-20 , theirs is the 24-27, you just get to come warm up your shotgun then go smoke them in Reno, no conflict, even I can get to Reno in 4 days, driving, so whats the problem, no matter where I move it, it would conflict with something so it may as well be something on the other side of the country. jeff

• 3 weeks later...

Benny,

You go ahead and miss defending your title. I'll try and take up the slack. Kurt Miller, Cramblit and myself are putting on a three day shotgun class in Alabama the last weekend in March so I can steal some of their secrets.

That might be enough to put me be back up where I was three years ago. :mellow:

You need to be at the match if you can at all, you know it's the best shotgun match out there.