Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shop Detroit?

better off mail ordering from shooters connection, Brownell's or some other place, gun shops have such small inventories finding what you want is pretty hopeless, If they do have what you want it wont be the right size.

HI All,

I will be going to Detroit in November and are looking for a gun shop. Need some range bags, ipsc competion belts if possible some Glock tuning parts. Any idea?

Thx a lot

I just moved to the Detroit area, and I'm not aware of any shops that have competition specific gear. If you wanted to order stuff from a place like Shooter's Connection and have it sent to me (Chuck and the guys know me) I'd be happy to hold it until you get here....we could meet for the handoff in town pretty easily since I work downtown. R,

HI All,

I will be going to Detroit in November and are looking for a gun shop. Need some range bags, ipsc competion belts if possible some Glock tuning parts. Any idea?

Thx a lot

I just moved to the Detroit area, and I'm not aware of any shops that have competition specific gear. If you wanted to order stuff from a place like Shooter's Connection and have it sent to me (Chuck and the guys know me) I'd be happy to hold it until you get here....we could meet for the handoff in town pretty easily since I work downtown. R,

I would be more than happy to take you on on your offer if its really not too much trouble for you. I booked the flights today and will be there for calender week 46 which starts on the 9th of November. Going back Saturday week 46 or Wednesday the week after depending on what type of schedule I will have. Have not booked a hotel yet but will as soon as I am back in the office later this week. Meeting should not be a problem as I will have a rental car. Will keep you posted

Thx

HI All,

Thx a lot

I would be more than happy to take you on on your offer if its really not too much trouble for you. I booked the flights today and will be there for calender week 46 which starts on the 9th of November. Going back Saturday week 46 or Wednesday the week after depending on what type of schedule I will have. Have not booked a hotel yet but will as soon as I am back in the office later this week. Meeting should not be a problem as I will have a rental car. Will keep you posted

Thx

Sounds good, drop me a note when you sort it out. R,