Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Tube Issue

outerlimits

ordered another tube from midway-this time just a tube...figured it would go right on the existing nordic nut and cap. wrong. the cap fits fine, but the other end for the nut is not the correct thread. my existing nordic tube threads are the same on both ends, but this one is not. anyone run into this? midway says it should be the correct one.

or could it be that this one is for stock nuts?

You really need to contact me or Grant.....you have an old extension and it needs to be replaced (for freeeeee).

We've been replacing them ever since the new style came out.

The way to tell if you have an old extension tube design is to see if you can screw the cap on either end of the tube.....if so.....then it's an old design. The new design has different thread sizes on either end.

Tim

just to follow-up on this, i spoke to tim and he is replacing the old tube and nut assembly. apparently there was a design change and tim did not want the old one to fail. he's shipping out a replacement. outstanding service! tim, you are the man...thanx again.

just to follow-up on this, i spoke to tim and he is replacing the old tube and nut assembly. apparently there was a design change and tim did not want the old one to fail. he's shipping out a replacement. outstanding service! tim, you are the man...thanx again.

What you really need to do is hop a plane to Atlanta next weekend, shoot the area 6 3 gun, and shake Tim's hand (he will be there) and enjoy the match.