Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

changing a Benelli M1 to a mag feed shotgun

patrickbeijer

I won't change my M1 to a box fed but i would like to buy the Xrail system.

They do not respond to mail and iff you call them you get a tape.

I am very curious about the design and where the spring in the tube goes when you fill the magazine tube

I was wondering the same thing. But after watching the video, it appears to work.

XRail is not allowed in USPSA shotgun rules and I will bet most of the other US matches are not going to allow it even in open.

XRail is not allowed in USPSA shotgun rules and I will bet most of the other US matches are not going to allow it even in open.

But i only shoot ipsc so there you can use it in open and probably in Modified as well :cheers:

I did get a mail back from Xrail and i want one allthough the full version will cost $699

I won't change my M1 to a box fed but i would like to buy the Xrail system.

They do not respond to mail and iff you call them you get a tape.

I am very curious about the design and where the spring in the tube goes when you fill the magazine tube

There is a video of the X-Rail being loaded. It looks to me like there are 4 separate magazine springs, each located in a separate X-Rail tube. Probably the 1st three are short/stiff, and confined to the X-Rail tube only, while 4th one is long enough to fill the entire mag tube and free to do so once all the X-Rail tubes are expended. Just my guess based on the video. Good luck with your project.