Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II, Match, Limited

sinnsyk

For those who want one, I've got Limited 40's in stock.

Also got a Stock II in 40 S&W coming. EAA is out, but more is coming in. Supposedly I'll be getting 9mm large frame mags soon and when I get a chance to check them out I will order Stock II's in 9mm (or not). All depends on mags. Personally, the Stock II in 40 is a pretty cool choice as it can double for Limited and Production division. I'll probably be shooting 40 in Production just because I load 40 all the time anyway.

Also have Match 40's coming. The new ones all seem to have the accessory rail built-in which I will send one to Blade-Tech to get a special holster made for it.

;-)

For those who want one, I've got Limited 40's in stock.

Also got a Stock II in 40 S&W coming. EAA is out, but more is coming in. Supposedly I'll be getting 9mm large frame mags soon and when I get a chance to check them out I will order Stock II's in 9mm (or not). All depends on mags. Personally, the Stock II in 40 is a pretty cool choice as it can double for Limited and Production division. I'll probably be shooting 40 in Production just because I load 40 all the time anyway.

Also have Match 40's coming. The new ones all seem to have the accessory rail built-in which I will send one to Blade-Tech to get a special holster made for it.

;-)

Henning

Since you load the .40, what kind of spec. you use? Using your 10.75 Lb spring, I tried 1.16 5.2gn Universal only got 940 FPS :angry2:

All the other guys recomment 1.19 but the kick is too large. can you give me some advise :mellow: .

Or anybody using Universal ?

• 1 month later...

I saw a newer Stock 2 today in Canada at a match. At first I thought it was the Limited, but closer observation revealed it to have a silver hammer, mag release and thumb rest,...unlike mine when I got it new, as those parts were all blued.

The large frame Stock II which is what we're getting here in the US is almost the identical gun of the Limited. This means you can load long; 1.180+.

Besides the obvious accessories of magwell and double action trigger, the Stock II only has a 0.400" (10mm) shorter slide/frame/barrel. Otherwise it's the same as the Limited gun. Cool gun that'll double duty Production and Limited..

Dibs on the first round of 9mm mags!! :)

me next! ...and thanks Henning for sending Blade-Tech a Match w/ the rail, I've got one of them and got my email replay last week from Bobby Mcgee saying he didn't have a mold yet, nor a gun to make one.