Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any serious revolver shooters in Alabama?

brnhp35

I've seen a few dabblers and at best I myself am a serious dabbler. But I dont get out of central Alabama much, suspect there are some down around mobile area. I know there are some guys in georgia that take the brt seriously....Just curious...

DNT

a52419

Appreciate the encouragement vrmn1. I try and hold my own but it's hard to judge against the bottom feeders sometimes. Hopefully I can make it back to the sc match in anniston again soon, although the move to 2nd saturday interferes with a match I normally r.o. for.

i don't even make a good dabbler but give me a few more weeks and i'll be working in AL for a year or so. i'll have to find some ranges to shoot at after i get there.

I'm in central alabama myself so i'm not much help there but have shot with some of the guys when they came up for big match and they were all good guys(but for the most part that goes without saying about shooters in our sport). They did set up some interesting stages when they brought one up for state matches.

edited for spelling

Edited by brnhp35

Here's the guy you need to hook up with. Dennis will be happy to help you.

There's several other revolver shooters in that area as well.

Then the two of you need to come shoot the ICORE CUP October 11th in Jackson, MS

MOBILE PISTOL SHOOTERS ASSN - AL03

Contact Info

Dennis Jarrell

Eight Mile, AL 36613

Home: (251) 675-9205

Work: (251) 829-2826

Email: dajarrel@hotmail.com