Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier HHF

COF

I decided I was going to have fun and shoot my 646 for USPSA. I've been shooting major but was thinking about going back to shooting minor with it since it's a lot more fun to shoot that way. I've been shooting it this summer and shooting better with it than my 625 Well, I ended up shooting a couple 65% classifiers and got my self bumped to B class. I was hoping this wouldn't happen until after Hop's match but too late for that.

I've decided to take a scholarly approach to this and try to figure out what I should be "shooting" for as far as hit factors so I can judge my own performance better. I emailed USPSA but they don't give out HHF information any more. Does anyone have access to this information? Is there a rough formula for figuring out HHF for stages in lieu of this?

Jerry

I decided I was going to have fun and shoot my 646 for USPSA. I've been shooting major but was thinking about going back to shooting minor with it since it's a lot more fun to shoot that way. I've been shooting it this summer and shooting better with it than my 625 Well, I ended up shooting a couple 65% classifiers and got my self bumped to B class. I was hoping this wouldn't happen until after Hop's match but too late for that.

I've decided to take a scholarly approach to this and try to figure out what I should be "shooting" for as far as hit factors so I can judge my own performance better. I emailed USPSA but they don't give out HHF information any more. Does anyone have access to this information? Is there a rough formula for figuring out HHF for stages in lieu of this?

Jerry

Jerry, They have talked about HHF before on the Forum and I don't think USPSA wants the HHF to be known, Just my opiniion but I wild never take my known hit factor for a stage and divide by my percentage for that stage, just not ethical. :ph34r: I also use the Classifier Calculator from one of the O Hi O guys linkded to the forums, Good Shooting... Minor rocks... especaill if they Chrono.... :rolleyes: Later rdd

Thanks Mike, Bubber. I double checked the calculator against the two I just shot and it was dead on.

Just figured my time for a stage i shot this month and it was 63.6646 so I guess it shows a trend or a lucky streak...

Jerry