Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All-Classifer Matches - SC, NC, GA, North FL?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for matches with 4 or 5 or more classifiers in one match in SC/NC/GA/North FL. If anyone knows of any, please pass it on. I searched the forum but didn't come up with anything. Thanks!

ST charles in Waldorf Maryland is holding one sept 20, Generally special classifiers are a beginning of the year springtime event.

Thanks! That's a little further than I wanted to drive but we may make it up there.

May not qualify as north Florida but WAC Practical Shooters in Pinellas Park, FL (north St. Pete) is having one on 8/29.

Thanks! That's about a 7 hour drive so we may be able to make it there. Thanks again!

This probably won't help you in the near future, but the Mid-Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia SC usually has a classifier match a couple of months before the Sectional Championship. It's usually in February though :wacko:

This probably won't help you in the near future, but the Mid-Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia SC usually has a classifier match a couple of months before the Sectional Championship. It's usually in February though :wacko:

Hi Lee, yeah, thanks, I'm usually there every month at MC and Palmetto(member). My wife wanted to get her classification with her new gun so I told her I would try to find an all classifier match. When she wants it, she wants it now...That can be a good thing sometimes :) George

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for matches with 4 or 5 or more classifiers in one match in SC/NC/GA/North FL. If anyone knows of any, please pass it on. I searched the forum but didn't come up with anything. Thanks!

GNG,

I'm really new to the sport...just getting started...but I'm in Charlotte, NC and found a couple web site that lists a bunch of matches. I can't vouch for them being "classifiers" but you can probably figure it out from the web sites.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Pooleman