Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tuscon AZ

So I have some friends in the AF who have recently moved to Tuscon and they're interested in getting involved in our sport :)

Was wondering how many ranges there are around Tuscon and if anyone has some good contact info.

Seeya!

I don't know anyone there anymore, but Pima Pistol Club north of Oro Valley is where I sort of grew up in the sport. Great club, great people. Top notch shooters too!

Should be able to find something online -

Jack

In Tucson there are 2 that I know of. One is at Pima Pistol and the other is at the Three Points Range (I forgot their club designation name) just West of Tucson. There are a LOT more matches in the Phoenix metro area but Tucson has a couple.

• 2 weeks later...
In Tucson there are 2 that I know of. One is at Pima Pistol and the other is at the Three Points Range (I forgot their club designation name) just West of Tucson. There are a LOT more matches in the Phoenix metro area but Tucson has a couple.

Southern Arizona Practical Shooters (SAPS) shoots at 3 Points/Tucson Rifle club on the 2nd Sunday and 4th Saturday.

Pima Pistol shoots on the 3rd Sunday.

Depending on where they live in Tucson they can make it Rio Salado in about 2 hours. Tons of matches there.