Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI GP6 Holster?

coframer

I too have recently purchased a STI GP6. Does anybody have any info on IDPA approved holsters for these? Also mag holders? I read some threads in here but they were from last October. Just curious about any updates. Thanks.

Also, heard a rumor that the CZ SP 01 mags would also fit these guns??

You can get Blade-Tech holsters for the GP-6. I have one. I also have BT mag pouches too. They are not to my liking though.

Not sure about the SP-01 mags fitting. The GP-6 mag catch is in the front of the mag. You CAN use the GP-6 mags in a CZ75.

I too have recently purchased a STI GP6. Does anybody have any info on IDPA approved holsters for these? Also mag holders? I read some threads in here but they were from last October. Just curious about any updates. Thanks.

Also, heard a rumor that the CZ SP 01 mags would also fit these guns??

I have been shooting a GP6 all year and I love it. I use a blade-tec DOH and mag pouches from a company called A-TAC. The web address for the mag pouches is www.amostactical.com. I sent him a mag and he custom made them for me. He has the pattern, but may not have them listed on his site, but I am sure if you e-mail him and mention that he made some for Rob Jessee he will hook you up. I promise you that you will not beat his price for a good pouch. Good luck with your GP6!

Rob Jessee

You can get Blade-Tech holsters for the GP-6. I have one. I also have BT mag pouches too. They are not to my liking though.

Not sure about the SP-01 mags fitting. The GP-6 mag catch is in the front of the mag. You CAN use the GP-6 mags in a CZ75.

I don't mind the Bladetech mag pouch, but forget about the Tech-Loc attachement. Mine never holds tight.