Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Little Nub........

DougCarden

Phillip Tappe, who is barely bigger than his open gun, won OPEN C at the Area III this last weekend, with a PF right at 165.....talk about a real man in training..... :cheers:

You shot 32nd out of 74 shooters in the Open category....Hell, I will brag for you even though you won't!

I tell you, there is a house full of proud parents at the Tappe household this summer....Kicking butt at the PRO-AM and now the AREA III.

Keep up the good work, Dude!

DougC

Nub shot great and cleaned up at the prize table, grabbing an STI frame for his Top C Open victory, as well as qualifying for STI contingency money! Won't be long before old man Tappe can't even begin to keep up with either of the boys. :)

Phillip was in our squad. He was fun to watch and a good shooter. Sure wish I had gotten into shooting at his age. It was funny watching him at the chrony, he almost didn't make it to major. He was sweating bullets while the calculated his highest 3 loads.

Congrat's Phillip on area 3.

165.5 PF :surprise: ! I would like to call it skill at the reloading machine but.... Thanks for all of your support. I am working on getting to A class in open after being moved up to B. Dad is going down at the Illinios Sectional. :cheers:

165.5 PF :surprise: ! I would like to call it skill at the reloading machine but.... Thanks for all of your support. I am working on getting to A class in open after being moved up to B.
Dad is going down at the Illinios Sectional.
:cheers:

I guess you're not expecting much for your birthday (or Christmas).

Your dad.

I vividly remember my first match in Osceola after I moved to Des Moines. Watching the smallest kid you've ever even seen with a centerfire handgun absolutely smoke you on a field course is something you don't forget.