Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Div

Darn... now I'm going to have to join ICORE. Anyone know of a club in NE Florida that shoots it? Whats required the PF on a .38 Spl?

Chris Christian IDPA A23489

They used to shoot at Gateway. I don't know if they still do. Check with Chris Klopel (?spelling).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn... now I'm going to have to join ICORE. Anyone know of a club in NE Florida that shoots it? Whats required the PF on a .38 Spl?

Chris Christian IDPA A23489

Power factor for ICORE is 120 no matter what caliber. Check out the rules at www.icore.org and welcome to ICORE.

Thanks for the info guys. Gateway dropped it awhile back. A shame, because that's convenient, but they have a core of action pistol shooters. They routinely draw 80-95 shooters per IDPA match. I guess I'll keep looking. Orlando is a 2.75 hour drive, but maybe something a bit closer will develop.

Chris Christian

Thanks for the info guys. Gateway dropped it awhile back. A shame, because that's convenient, but they have a core of action pistol shooters. They routinely draw 80-95 shooters per IDPA match. I guess I'll keep looking. Orlando is a 2.75 hour drive, but maybe something a bit closer will develop.

Chris Christian

I heard Orlando was starting ICORE. I'm there when they get it going.

Cliff,

Keep us posted on Orlando ICORE. You're closer than I am. I could bite the bullet and make the drive now that ICORE has a 6-shot/speedloader division where I can use my IDPA SSR gear. I wouldn't even mind PMs on this one, from anyone involved with Orlando ICORE. I would like to shoot.

Chris Christian