Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Central Florida Section- Fall Factory Gun Classic

I am pleased to announce the 2009 Central Florida Section Factory Gun Classic.

What-Central Florida Section Factory Gun Classic

Where- Wyoming Antelope Club, Pinellas Park, FL

When- October 24th and 25th 2009

How Much- $75 adults, $25 for juniors and Range Officers working the match. Tee Shirt included with match fee

Schedule- Shooters can shoot all day Saturday or Sunday. ROs will shoot either day and work the other day.

Details- 10 Stages, approximately 200 rounds. Trophy match. Awards ceremony will take place after shooting completes on Sunday

Divisions recognized will be Production, Revolver, and Single Stack

More information and the application can be found here-

http://www.wacactionshooting.com/index.php...6&Itemid=67

please contact me with any questions-

Charles Kibert- ckibert@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Warm weather of Central Florida in October..............Barring no hurricanes..... :surprise:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the match. Unfortunately I am already going to Memphis TN the end of Oct. for the Charity Challenge.

I look forward to downloading the stages for the Florida match when they are available. It's like studying homework, but much more fun. :)

Stages and Application available on the Central Florida Section- http://www.centralfloridasection.com/7128.html

We still need ROs for both days!

This should be a great match. For those of you who shot the 2009 IDPA state match at the WAC... It's the same usual suspects who designed the stages and are running the match. We are aiming for the same level of quality. Come on out and play!

• 2 weeks later...

Match Hotel for the 2009 Central Florida Section Factory Gun Classic:

Executive Inn

3580 Ulmerton Road

Clearwater, FL 33762

(727) 573 1171

Say you are part of "USPSA Match" for rate of 45.95 per night (while the rooms last)

Right around the corner from the WAC range, Free Wi-Fi, breakfast, etc

Smitty,

The building crew needs your prop construction plans for your stage! :sick:

Rumor has it you saved the indestructable activator box from the Florida Open. Have you got an moving crew scheduled to transport that monstrosity to the range? :roflol:

Jim-

I think that you are understating the awsomeness of the box in question: I have not only seen this box in action, but watched in awe as Smitty demonstrated his GM drill gun skills during it's construction. And the box is just the initilializor: what about the bowling ball?

Clearly, to miss this match will be like sleeping through the last lunar eclipse of the century; I pity the fools that don't come shoot the 2009 Central Florida Section Factory Gun(palooza).

• 2 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of working this match Saturday and Shooting it Sunday. This was a great match, with great stages and a great bunch of shooters. The organizers did a great job of putting this together and running the show.

Looking forward to shooting it again in 2010.

Thank you

Rick