Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Surgery

heavy metal

Last week I went in for galbladder removal surgery and I gotta tell u, it's nothing. I was so nervous, but after getting into the prep room the anistesiolgist came in and gave me 2 shots of some kind of relaxer. The next thing I remember, I was waking up in the recovery room. I don't remember anything. U gotta love new technology. I'm sore now, but wow! What an experiance! I hope I have the energy for next months pistol match!

I had knee surgery the Friday of the Carolina (South Carolina) / Clemson football game. I am not a Clemson fan and was really worked up when I arrived for surgery and saw most of the surgical team (including my surgeon) wearing Clemson scrubs, etc. The Surgeon even had Clemson crocks on. :sick: Anyway, IV was started, etc., and I was wheeled into the OR. The anesthesiologist leans over my head and points to his cap (he has a big Clemson tiger paw on the front). He says, "You see this? I said, "yeah." He says, "This is the last thing you are going to remember." Dammit!!! :angry2: That was the last thing I remembered!! I can still see it!! Its traumatic!! I contacted my lawyer to see if I could sue the surgical team for malpractice and it turns out he is a Clemson fan too! No wonder he is a lawyer....

Edited by Jack Suber