Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Load info?

M.E.Anglin

Where can I find Nobel Sport reloading data??? got 8# of SP2 I would like to burn up in my 45's and 40, I know I found it before.

Can't find much online other then thier website which seams to be in french, and my french is not so good ....

thanks for any help

Where can I find Nobel Sport reloading data??? got 8# of SP2 I would like to burn up in my 45's and 40, I know I found it before.

Can't find much online other then thier website which seams to be in french, and my french is not so good ....

thanks for any help

Deal/trade it to some open major 9 shooter (as that is one of the better powders for that application).

You'll make a friend for sure.

Edited by caspian guy

Here is the only data published (pistols) by Nobel Sport for their Vectan powders: http://www.nobelsport.fr/nobelsport/fr/sch...epoing_2006.pdf

SP2 was developped as a slow powder mostly for comped pistols.

thank you very much.., I found this page before , but for some reason I tried to search for it again but with no luck... thanks again :cheers:

thanks for any help

Deal/trade it to some open major 9 shooter (as that is one of the better powders for that application).

You'll make a friend for sure.

that would be nice , I did load some 147 grn 9's with it, but I also see that it does work in the .40 and .45 and if I got it I might as well use it..

Actually from all the information I have found SP2 was developed for larger cal platforms. As in French artillery size. I have a nice little .45 load for SP2 that does a number on bowling pins. It pushes a 200 grain bullet out of the tube at 1250 FPS. HARD on brass and the primers look ugly but it works. ROFL

Joe W.

Actually from all the information I have found SP2 was developed for larger cal platforms. As in French artillery size. I have a nice little .45 load for SP2 that does a number on bowling pins. It pushes a 200 grain bullet out of the tube at 1250 FPS. HARD on brass and the primers look ugly but it works. ROFL

Joe W.

you can keep that load info to yourself.. :surprise:

For goodness sake...trade that SP2 to an open shooter. There are so many available powders for other jobs. Guys that use SP2 for their open guns can't get it anymore.

I would but know one in my area seams to want it...