Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 is "NOT": full, come on out!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manny dropped his gun making a draw today. :blink: It didn't discharge, but you know that's a trip to Dairy Queen.

Shit happens even to the best, just glad nobody was injured.

Edited by JThompson

It was a day of firsts!

what else?

It was my first time being a part of the behind the scenes of the match instead of just shooting it. It was a lot of fun.

Fun? Ha! you are new aren't you. hahah. I hate working a match, esp setting up and doing all that shit, by the time I shoot I don't even care anymore. It is rewarding when people have a good time. I would rather just shoot or just work and not do both, but since you're there..........?

this afternoon was perfect, great weather at 77 degrees, no waiting at stages, good stages, great RO's. So far a damn fine match!

Now, if someone would tell me what time we start on Sunday morning I would appreciate it.

7:30 start time. I'll be there at 06:00 to open up. High temperature is supposed to be 90 degrees - but that is still 15 degrees cooler than last year. :roflol:

Just got home from the match, 11 + hours on the road but it was worth it. I didn't perform to my abilities but it was a tremendous learning experience. The stages were very challenging and the staff was excellent. A big THANKS to all of you for making a long trip worth it.

Manny dropped his gun making a draw today. :blink: It didn't discharge, but you know that's a trip to Dairy Queen.

Shit happens even to the best, just glad nobody was injured.

I was at the stage watching Manny when this happened, I felt really bad for him but he took it rather well. I don't think he even stopped smiling !