Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warsaw Practical Shooters

The Warsaw Practical Shooters are a young USPSA club in northern Indiana. I have made it to their last two club matches, and they are doing a great job and getting a crappy turnout. Brent, Chris and Phil are setting up quality stages that are well thoughtout and well constructed.

It is a long drive for me with no good way to get there but the match is worth a little effort. People in southern Michigan and northern Indiana should be making more of an effort to support this club by showing up and shooting the match.

Keep up the good work guys. :cheers:

Thanks Coach , John and I run the match and Phil and Chris drive an hour to help set up. But John got stuck at work Sat and Sunday .

I still can't believe you drove 3+ hours to it but I am glad you had a good time .

Brent :cheers:

Edited by colt

Thanks Coach, I try to talk to the shooters after the match to get the vibe. So far, like you, everyone really enjoys the stages. How do we get Jake to make one is my question? I can't remember what you said his excuse was this past Sunday, some kind of convention/meeting?

Chris

Edited by fourtrax

That weekend for some reason has been bad for me all year. Wife's b-day was the same day as your last match and attendance would have been ... dangerous.

So far it looks like I should be able to make it next month on the 9th.

uspsa.org says 9:30 sign up.... what time do you do set up? I could probably make it there around 7:30 or 8 am.

-rvb