Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Midwest Regional Revolver Championship

Just passing along a note for the revolver guys.

Ozark Tactical Shooters are hosting the ICORE Midwest Regional Revolver Championship.

August 8th, 2009.

Indoor range at Ozark Sportsmans Supply, Tontitown, AR.

1 day match, 8 stages, 200ish rounds.

Sponsored by S&W ...Nice prize table with guns.

Match fee is $70...Breakfast included.

Questions? Dont ask me, I'm just the messenger.

email the match director Rick Miller rick@offthepress.biz

for an entry form.

icore_match_doc_OTS.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
what time does this match start?

im guessing pretty early if Breakfast will be provided....

From the match director:

doors open at 7:30, shooter's meeting at 8:00 and the first shots fired at 8:30 for the early morning squads and shooters meeting at 9:45 or 10:00 and first shots 30 minutes later for the late morning squads with continental breakfast served all morning long.

As Chris statted it was a tough, Fun match. But listen to no lies that may have come from the match. :ph34r: Never has anyone shot so bad... yet had so much fun. Great competitors, great staff, great friends. later rdd :rolleyes:

This was my first ever ICORE match. I had a great time and got an education about a new game. Best part was seeing some old friends and meeting many new. I met Bubber as well and had a good talk. Good friendly folks and a great match. Thanks to all that worked to make it happen. Now to get some sleep for the 600 + mile drive back home in the morning. :wacko:

Gregg, Great to meet you and I was sure glad we were there to help Curtis on that one stage. Hey I at least could count to three. :ph34r: Have a safe trip home later rdd

While we awaiting the scores to be posted (and they will be shortly on the ICORE Web page) there has been an unbiased Mid West Regional report posted on LaGator web site, The MidWest Report Hopefully it will give you an idea of the fun that was had, and who's expense it was had at. :roflol: later rdd