Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

tour "DAY" france - TGO is back

-JQ-

Hi Chuck, hk mtbkr did pick one and that person is not on your list! When I hear TGO I automatically think of Robbie.

It's a shooting thing!

wording change

And this is a shooting Forum afterall. If you posted TGO on a cycling forum and were talking about Rob Lathem, you would get some real blank stares. I too thought initialy this was going to be about Rob Lathem.

• 2 weeks later...

First day in the Alps was rather telling.... Lance (and the rest of the field) didn't look so good today and Contador looked like a beast....

Lance *might* be able to eek out a podium finish, but he's gotta have better days in the mountains and a bad ass TT in the next week.

And this is a shooting Forum afterall. If you posted TGO on a cycling forum and were talking about Rob Lathem, you would get some real blank stares. I too thought initialy this was going to be about Rob Lathem.

Mark - I think I recall a certain 3 G match where carbon bikes were discussed...errr...debated. :roflol:

There are many great ones...but when I first heard TGO used around these parts I thought to myself "when did Gretzky start shooting?"

All I know for sure, is I am NOT one of the great ones.

And FWIW, I'm not sure if Lance is slated to be the winner of the team, but Contador is a machine for sure...and...with 12+ years of experience over him...I wouldn't could out the old man yet.

:cheers:

There is a new 'Boss' in the Tour de France: Contador beat Cancellara from CH by 3 seconds in the time trial.

Lance on third position in the overall standings.

Nothing decided yet between positions 2 to 6....

Team Radio Shack?!?!?!

I thought they were about to fold...you can't even buy solder flux in the local shops...all the geeks in there looked at me like I had asked for a Heath Kit...what the...?

In case you hadn't heard Lance will be back and with a new team...Radio Shack.

In case you hadn't heard Lance will be back and with a new team...Radio Shack.

:surprise: All they selll now is crappy RC knockoffs and gimmicks ??

It's americas technology store! <shrug> And with all the technology that goes into cycling they'll be a great partner <shrug>

It was a great tour.

I've got to get to the tour soon...to watch I mean.

Next year is going to be HUGE with a new Lance team.

Livestrong!

ETA: Thanks to the mods for allowing our "discussion" here, too. :bow:

Edited by hk_mtbr

Andy Schlek post interview at the finish, "I'm looking at yellow jersey and I want to be there"

with his usual smirk. If that guy did'nt wait for his slower brother all the time he'd have a chance

for the whole thing ! :wacko: