Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New England Revolver Championship 7/5/2009

Peakbagr

It looks like good weather for you Sunday.

The range is pretty well drained, but it's been raining for 40 days and 40 nights. Bring additional stuff and decide when you get there.

Craig

I wish I could have gone, I was making plans to go but I decided to stay home and shoot the local 3 gun match istead. I just got home from it... I wish I had gone upstate.

Well... it was as much a money issue as anything else. :(

The match was great! The weather was warm and sunny, the RO's were friendly and professional, the stages were fun, and I had a great time. Thank you, John Major and your crew, for putting on the 1st Annual New England Regional Revolver Championship and doing it well!

I shot the match on Saturday and then did the scorekeeping on Sunday in the 2nd from last pit (the one with 2 stages). It was the first time I'd ever shot or volunteered at a big match and had a ball. John Major is a great guy and he the months of planning he put into the match was evident in every detail. The attaboys for John are well deserved.

Besides my friends at Watervliet, I got to meet and learn from a great bunch of shooters. All the participants were friendly, polite and helpful. We had excellent shooters and watching and listening all day Sunday was a great experience.

If there are other revolver or ICORE matches in NY, Vt, MA, Conn, PA or RI this summer, pls post them.

The match was great! The weather was warm and sunny, the RO's were friendly and professional, the stages were fun, and I had a great time. Thank you, John Major and your crew, for putting on the 1st Annual New England Regional Revolver Championship and doing it well!
Edited by Peakbagr

+1

I'm in the same boat as Peakbagr, this was my first experience at anything larger than a local match, and even though I didn't shoot very well (a massive understatement) working the match was a great experience.

For those who were there, I was one of the shameless applause whores from pit 3 (by acclamation everyone's favorite stage!! :roflol: :roflol: ).

Thanks to John and all involved for a great match!

pmacb

I shot the match on Saturday and then did the scorekeeping on Sunday in the 2nd from last pit (the one with 2 stages). It was the first time I'd ever shot or volunteered at a big match and had a ball. John Major is a great guy and he the months of planning he put into the match was evident in every detail. The attaboys for John are well deserved.

Besides my friends at Watervliet, I got to meet and learn from a great bunch of shooters. All the participants were friendly, polite and helpful. We had excellent shooters and watching and listening all day Sunday was a great experience.

If there are other revolver or ICORE matches in NY, Vt, MA, Conn, PA or RI this summer, pls post them.