Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Source Shot Timer

adweisbe

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT WORKS!! It records every time i TALK, and every footstep of someone walking past my office... BUT, at 140ish sensitivity, it actually works as a audible peak counter now.

Do you think you could add a slider like sensitivity has from 1-32 that sets the max volume in k? Then I, and other people with this same issue, could fine-tune the inputs until it worked with their audio stream? Or even a text field would work...?

IT WORKS!! It records every time i TALK, and every footstep of someone walking past my office... BUT, at 140ish sensitivity, it actually works as a audible peak counter now.

Do you think you could add a slider like sensitivity has from 1-32 that sets the max volume in k? Then I, and other people with this same issue, could fine-tune the inputs until it worked with their audio stream? Or even a text field would work...?

I'm working on it but i have some problems adding a Scroll View to the Options panel.

Michael.

I'm working on it but i have some problems adding a Scroll View to the Options panel.

Michael.

An easy way to hack it up would be to replace the system volume jigger (which may not even be right anymore) with new text and implementation that adjusts this value.

An easy way to hack it up would be to replace the system volume jigger (which may not even be right anymore) with new text and implementation that adjusts this value.

I have almost done it all, but i wont let me do a ScrollView to more then one LinearLayout... trying to figure it out, but haven't tried to GUI layout before. :)

That's just about perfect. It still picks up voice every once in a while as a flick though, even with sensitivity maxed out at 150. This sure makes it easy to fine tune the adjustments!

Changed at bit in the code, think i made an error..

So could you try this one and i have also changed it from 150 to 200 as max.

Edited by MichaelGj

How do I get my phone to accept application not downloaded from the Marketplace?

Will it load them from the SD card?

Help!

You can enable non-market apps in the settings->programs menu.

And there are a few ways to install it on you phone, one of them would be

using your browser on the phone and download it from this thread.

Or send the file with bluetooth to your phone.

Okay, Not having success.

It will allow me to download the program but not install it?

Pretend that I'm Droid Stupid, and give it to me step by step.

Please!

DUHH!

make sure you setting in applications allows for apps from non media sources (can't remember the exact wording).

Alan

Okay, Not having success.

It will allow me to download the program but not install it?

Pretend that I'm Droid Stupid, and give it to me step by step.

Please!

DUHH!

make sure you setting in applications allows for apps from non media sources (can't remember the exact wording).

Alan

Found this on the Web.

http://pocketnow.com/how-to/how-to-install-non-market-apps-on-your-android-phone

android-nnapps-unksources.png

• 2 weeks later...

That's just about perfect. It still picks up voice every once in a while as a flick though, even with sensitivity maxed out at 150. This sure makes it easy to fine tune the adjustments!

Changed at bit in the code, think i made an error..

So could you try this one and i have also changed it from 150 to 200 as max.

can anyone tell me why this doesnt work on my evo. I am running ndroid 2.2 thank you for any help I would love to have this app,

Edited by jamcou2020

can anyone tell me why this doesnt work on my evo. I am running ndroid 2.2 thank you for any help I would love to have this app,

Doesn't is pick up any shots or ??

The latest one the zip file that I download does not work it tries to install it then it says fail to install. The other app that you get from the link installs on my phone but I can't get it to register any sound. Thanks