Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New press, no primers!

GJ047

Good luck! Hopefully the primer drought clears up soon. In the mean time, you can set it up and pull the handle and watch the shell plate go round and round.

~Mitch

:roflol: That's messed up man!!

Good luck! Hopefully the primer drought clears up soon. In the mean time, you can set it up and pull the handle and watch the shell plate go round and round.

~Mitch

Yeah. Not sure if you were trying to be funny :lol: but it is and it's brutal, in a funny way :lol: .

~Mitch

Yeah. Not sure if you were trying to be funny :lol: but it is and it's brutal, in a funny way :lol: .

Yeah that was a joke. It's seriously sad though. Good news is this week I've seen primers for sale on Cabelas, Powder Valley and Natchez, but you've gotta be in front of a computer all day "internet snacking" for primers to get some. BTW, if anyone local to me (portland, or metro area) is a new reloader and needs some large pistol primers to get started, lmk - I'll part with some at non-scalper prices.

~Mitch