Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primer Alert! Large pistol available.

Bullzeye

The good news is that Cabela's online store has Remington large pistol primers in stock.

The bad news is that they won't deliver them to my address in NJ. <_< Sometimes I hate my home state fro its gun legislation.

Good luck folks, just for fun I threw some in the basket. I'm gonna keep a few for myself, and distribute those out to friends in need. I truly hope they go to people who need them not just people who are totally hoarding them.

~Mitch

Edited by UW Mitch

I too Live in NJ and was on the phone with Cabelas trying to find out why they would not ship primers, I even called the NJ state police to inquire if there were any laws to restrict the shipping of primers and smokeless powder and the trooper was not aware of any law to restrict shipping. After 45 minutes on the phone with Cabelas and speaking with one person then the next, I choose not to use Cabelas anymore. :angry2:

Marc

Powder Valley has Winchester Large Rifle Primers available right now! If anyone needs small rifle, I'll turn them down on my lathe for you ;) (disclaimer: that was a joke)

~Mitch

Edited by UW Mitch

I too Live in NJ and was on the phone with Cabelas trying to find out why they would not ship primers, I even called the NJ state police to inquire if there were any laws to restrict the shipping of primers and smokeless powder and the trooper was not aware of any law to restrict shipping. After 45 minutes on the phone with Cabelas and speaking with one person then the next, I choose not to use Cabelas anymore. :angry2:

Marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks for looking into this. I have become so resigned about the restrictions in NJ that I don't bother looking into stuff anymore.