Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S_I Grip Options

01G8R

When looking at SVI's gun builder I noticed that they offer two different size grips under the metal grip option. I just purchased an STI edge and I find the grip is too small in circumference for my hands. Does anyone know if SVI offers different size plastic grips? Do they offer different size metal grips? Can I purchase just a grip from SVI?

If they don't sell the different size grips I will build up the existing one. Thanks for the help.

Edited by 01G8R

When looking at SVI's gun builder I noticed that they offer two different size grips under the metal grip option. I just purchased an STI edge and I find the grip is too small in circumference for my hands. Does anyone know if SVI offers different size plastic grips? Do they offer different size metal grips? Can I purchase just a grip from SVI?

If they don't sell the different size grips I will build up the existing one. Thanks for the help.

If the grip is too small you could build it up with some clay or something??? Saul Kirsch does that to get the right grip shape for his hand. SVI offers one plastic grip size, they do offer different size grips in the metal type but they are nearly half the cost of your shiney new edge :(

Thanks for all the info. I think I will be modifying the stock plastic grip for now. I would rather drop that $369 for an aluminum grip on some good springs, base pads and followers for the mags I got with the gun.