Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deadliest Warrior

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/green-beret-vs/32039

What a bunch of bs, test was totally skewed.

Notice the Green Beret shooting a pistol while moving? 2A, D mike, 2 mikes.

Embarrassing :)

Yeah, no kidding. Hmm a siagia vs a pump? A spring loaded knife beats a sharpened shovel? The Russian was shooting one handed and had better hits than the SF guy....come on.

That Green Beret needs to come shoot some IPSC with us:)

I've never shot with NV before but they where almost at point blank so in my mind missing center mass is bad enough much less to miss completely.

To bad it wasn't Ben Stoger shooting the Beretta, there would have been a different ending if that was the case. Since when is an E-tool a weapon? I know that it can be used as one and is a good one as a last resort, by the time you pulled it out of the carrier unfolded it and locked it open the battle would be over. I thought that the special forces were issued modern tomahawks now. I was impressed with the accuracy of the spring loaded knife, it better be accurate because when you use it you are dissarming yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just watched the episode "William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu", I had to watch this one, if Shaka even came close to beating Wallace, I would never watch this program again. They finally got one right in my opinion Wallace OOPS SPOILER Shaka Zulu. :cheers: I can't tell what happened I don't want to get labled as a spoiler.

Edited by danscrapbags

I agree that the show is total crap ---- the first two episodes had "bow/arrows" going up against spears as long range weapons !!!!!

I can't see how they can say it is fair when they do not both do the same "stages"

I agree, complete garbage. The MMA Doctor cracks me up saying everything is a kill shot. And don't even get me started on the 21 year old "Computer Genius" that enters "battle data" into his excel spreadsheet.

Bah!