Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good showing at Arkansas

hopalong

I got to watch the Revolver "Super Squad" shoot in the drizzle Sunday morning at Little Rock. I was impressed with all their shooting, Glad Joy accidently got me on another squad in a way as those guys would have had a hay day with me (especially Bubber).

Rick Miller topped Roger Reed for Arkansas Champion in a hotly contesed race. Good shooting RICK.

I also got to chat with Scott, Cris, John, BUbber, Roger, and RIck a little after the match. The good times are evident when a bunch of revolver toters get together. !!! :D

Good to see all you guys, Sorry to not have gotten to blast with you, maybe next time.

I also think this is the largest turnout of revolver in ARK section recent history.

Great match by the way, next year it needs more turnout.

Hop

Shawn,

I didn't relize that was you. Good to meet you. We do it again in October. You'll need to be shooting your revolver though. ;)

You shot well yourself (for a bottom feeder) :roflol:

Hop

Hop, were you the guy that had the north mountain holder??? I was the RO on stage 4 admiring it.... I also got instructions on how to chamfer my 625 better :)

Glad you guys came to CASA, hope you had a good time.... my new open gun ran good by the way :)

Mercinary game has nothing to do with it.

12 stages, 291 rounds to shoot the match.

Excellent Range officers.

Well run and organized.

I go for that reason, extras are just a bonus ! :D

Hop