Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight

bkeeler

The articles by Bob Londrigan Brazos Custom Gunworks in Front Sight are great. There are always lost of threads on here about what to lube how to lube the 1911/2011 pistol. Read the article Bob wrote in the last issue great info. as all his articles he has wrote in Front Sight. Thanks Bob!

Not to mention he builds a great gun and is always willing to answer any questions. B)

:cheers:

BK

I have clipped and kept all of Bob's articles for future reference. Great stuff! Now if Front Sight could just find somebody to do articles on the various physical aspects of shooting a stage. Into and out of boxes, ports, shooting swingers, Texas Stars and so on. I know there are videos out there covering this but it is another very important aspect of the sport that could be covered by the magazine the sport pays for. Great info for those just starting to shoot this game.

CYa,

Pat

I have clipped and kept all of Bob's articles for future reference. Great stuff! Now if Front Sight could just find somebody to do articles on the various physical aspects of shooting a stage. Into and out of boxes, ports, shooting swingers, Texas Stars and so on. I know there are videos out there covering this but it is another very important aspect of the sport that could be covered by the magazine the sport pays for. Great info for those just starting to shoot this game.

CYa,

Pat

Some of the issues of Front Sight do/did have GM tips.

BK

CYa,

Pat

Some of the issues of Front Sight do/did have GM tips.

BK

If you are refering to the articles about a year ago I am familiar with them as a very good friend was writing them. There is a story as to why they stopped and I'll leave it at that. It would be nice if Front Sight would have a good informative article every month. Hey, the USPSA president is a very accomplished shooter and could probably do the articles. My point is that it would be great if there was a consistant long term series done. It would be a huge help to the shooters who pay the freight for the magazine.

CYa,

Pat