Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

May 2nd USPSA at Circleville

Saturday May 2nd is the monthly USPSA match at C-ville. I'm using every wall and all the steel we have so come early to help set up if you can. Set up is at 8:00am, registration at 9:45 and shoot around 10:15. Here are the stages. See you all there. (bright and early :P ) Later Jason

99_33_Raw_Deal.pdf

Bang_ClangOhioStyle.ppt

rename.DOC

Stole_it_from_Bob.DOC

Tippy_Toe.DOC

AR15 Link

Just curious how this thread about "Women on Target" will work on the 2nd?

Women on target will be using bay 5 and won't be in the way at all. we will have two stages in bay 2

Stages look like a lot of fun. I was planning on making it up to Circleville sometime this year but it can't be this weekend. :( I have too many things going on and not enough time to get them all done. Have fun folks.

So I heard. They just cancelled my daughters fair at her school. I still have to go pick up my new gun locker and clean the basement for a place to put it. Still I would like to have made it.

Sounds like another Limited Gun showdown at Circleville. :)

Plastic vs. Steel!

Lord knows I can't get Seevers to put his space-gun down and shoot IRONS like a man!

marvin_martian.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

So how hardcore is everybody about shooting in the rain or heavy rain? Forecast looks horrible tomorrow.

We have a match no matter how much rain is falling. We shot a match in February this year with a foot of snow and an inch if ice on the top of the snow. So yes we are dedicated to our sport. Most everybody shot limited so you didn't have to worry about reloading so much.

Just wanted to know. Didn't want to show up there with it raining and be the only on there.

February? I did not know you held matches in during the winter.

Edited by MTBfarms

So how hardcore is everybody about shooting in the rain or heavy rain? Forecast looks horrible tomorrow.

We have a match no matter how much rain is falling. We shot a match in February this year with a foot of snow and an inch if ice on the top of the snow. So yes we are dedicated to our sport. Most everybody shot limited so you didn't have to worry about reloading so much.

That was fun, I knew it was cold out because my drink was starting to freeze. :surprise:

MTB, winter matches are not the norm, rather a pleasant surprise :)

There were a few years in the 90s at Circleville that we ran 12-months-a-year matches, but eventually we ceded victory to cold weather and good sense.

There was a legendary match in February 1992 called by the "old timers" the Great Mud Match. Here are a couple of photos taken by the late Julius Foris at that match. There wasn't much movement required. Rinsing off in the creek was required bnefore driving home! Those I recognize in these photos are are Pedro Pineda, Joyce Meuthing, and Paul Hernandez (?).

ipscmatchFeb92_mudmatch1_sm2.jpg

ipscmatchFeb92_mudmatch_slog_sm2.jpg