Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark Martin Wins!

JThompson

I'm so happy for that old boy... It's been since 2005. One of the nicest guys in NASCAR. Congrats Mark!!!!

I haven't been watching much anymore, but I thought Mark had a real shot, so I wanted to watch this one... sure enough, he won it. It was great to see all his competitors, car owners come down to congratulate him... truly one of the gents of the sport.

JT

Edited by JThompson

huge +1

don't watch much anymore, nascar just won't let them race like to old days.

I was flipping channels, and caught it right before halfway, and was glued to the set. one of the best races I've seen in a long time, and the last 9 laps I think everyone, including tony stewart was pulling for mark. I was great to see one of the old guard win one over all the kid out there. :bow:

Oh yeah, also looks like Jr. took a page from his old man after the race :devil:

Mark Martin has been running up front and has run competitively since his previous win, not like certain other older guys in that series. He would have been in the running for the cup if he ran a full schedule last year.

don't watch much anymore, nascar just won't let them race like to old days.
The truck races are more like the old days. ;)
Oh yeah, also looks like Jr. took a page from his old man after the race
To be fair, there was a racing incident which took Jr pretty much out of the race, so he wanted let the 07 know how he felt. :sight:

Lee