Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So Atlanta Arms & Ammo really likes me!

G-ManBart

So last week I placed and order for 1K of the 9mm 147gr Team Glock load to use in my M&P Pro until we move and I can get set up to load 9mm. They shipped on Monday (as they said they would) but when the box got here yesterday it was 2K :surprise: I checked my credit card and they only charged me for 1K. I didn't get a chance to call them today, which turned out to be a good thing. I get home today and there's another box of 1K on my doorstep!

So now I have to call them on Monday to let them know about the mixup....I'm just going to keep it and pay for it, but I wonder if they confused my address with Dave S. or somebody :roflol:

The hard part will be convincing my wife I only ordered 1K :P

So last week I placed and order for 1K of the 9mm 147gr Team Glock load to use in my M&P Pro until we move and I can get set up to load 9mm. They shipped on Monday (as they said they would) but when the box got here yesterday it was 2K :surprise: I checked my credit card and they only charged me for 1K. I didn't get a chance to call them today, which turned out to be a good thing. I get home today and there's another box of 1K on my doorstep!

So now I have to call them on Monday to let them know about the mixup....I'm just going to keep it and pay for it, but I wonder if they confused my address with Dave S. or somebody :roflol:

Now I know why I was short on MY order :ph34r: Well, at least you don't have to wait for them. I really like Danny and Atlanta Arms and Ammo :cheers:

:) Somebody got carried away with the shipping label maker.

Might be easier to just sell the overage locally and send them a MO.

G-Man. I'll take a thousand and pick them up at the High Desert!

Jim

Honey, guess what!!! Atlanta was running a buy 1 get 2 free unanounced special for one day only that fell on the day I ordered the 1k...It's a sign that the luck gawds are smiling and our home will sell quickly....

:rolleyes:

Honey, guess what!!! Atlanta was running a buy 1 get 2 free unanounced special for one day only that fell on the day I ordered the 1k...It's a sign that the luck gawds are smiling and our home will sell quickly....

:rolleyes:

Nice! We did have a showing today and the feedback was that they like it a lot....fingers crossed!

Geez...if people could consistently get a deal like that Dillon would be out of business.

Yeah, it's one of those times it gives you a little twinge to be honest "Hi, you guys just sent me an extra $700 worth of ammo and <sniff> I'd like you to charge me for it". :o