Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oehler 35P

Whats the going rate for an Oehler 35P with printer?

It is like new in the box: comes with 4' mounting rail, but only one support pole (for the mounting rail).

I know that when new they sold for around $400.00

I know someone that has one for sale.

TIA

Manny

Edited by TruStreet

Given that you can't get them and they are awesome. Anything under $300 might be getting close to robbery, anything over $400 would be stupid.

So you work it out between these figures.

Thanks guys

I just got off the phone with him, I was ready to offer him $300.00 when he said that he only wanted to

make sure I could & would use it. That it was missing the one support pole that i could have it for $100.00 :cheers:

Given that you can't get them and they are awesome. Anything under $300 might be getting close to robbery, anything over $400 would be stupid.

Thanks guys

I just got off the phone with him, I was ready to offer him $300.00 when he said that he only wanted to

make sure I could & would use it. That it was missing the one support pole that i could have it for $100.00 :cheers:

Yep robbery sounds about right. Good find.

Thanks guys

Yep robbery sounds about right. Good find.

I asked him twice if he was sure thats all he wanted, & even offered to pay him more (fair price).

I was told that he didn't need the money, that the reason he was giving me a good deal was because he had heard that

mine had been shot-up at last years GA State Match.