Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Club Shoots in Springfield MA

Hi guys

I will be in Springfield for two weeks working and may have downtime on the weekends 20/21 and 27/28 June and was wondering if there are any club shoots nearby I could come visit and watch?

Cheers

Mick

There will be a match in Manville RI on the 21st of June. about 1hr from Springfield

on the 28th there is a match in Monson which is close to Springfield

http://uspsa-ne.org/matches.asp

Cheers mate

Thanks for the info and the link, I appreciate ur help.

I look forward to checking a match out.

Mick

Edited by M-TRAIN

Mick,

DCPA (www.DCPA.org) in New York State is about 2 hours from Springfield. We shoot on Sunday June 28 if you don't mind the long ride.

While you are in Springfield, don't forget to make a trip to the Springfield Armory museum. One of the best museums for a shooting enthusiast. You get to see the evoluation of the 1903 rifle and the 1911 pistol with displays of eary prototypes. A great way to spend a few hours.

:cheers:

Mick,

DCPA (www.DCPA.org) in New York State is about 2 hours from Springfield. We shoot on Sunday June 28 if you don't mind the long ride.

While you are in Springfield, don't forget to make a trip to the Springfield Armory museum. One of the best museums for a shooting enthusiast. You get to see the evoluation of the 1903 rifle and the 1911 pistol with displays of eary prototypes. A great way to spend a few hours.

:cheers:

The long ride wont bother me, it'll depend on my flight time outta Springfield down to Florida for more training that will dictate how much time I'll have to play. I'll check it out.

Thanks for the tip on the Armory! :)

Cheers!

Mick

• 5 months later...
There will be a match in Manville RI on the 21st of June. about 1hr from Springfield

Hi Mike

I'm back in Springfield doing some more training and noticed there is a match on this Sunday at Manville RI.

If I can make it out to come watch, will you be there?

If not can u give me a name of somebody that might be.

Thanks for your help.

Mick B

Hi Mike

I'm back in Springfield doing some more training and noticed there is a match on this Sunday at Manville RI.

Thanks for your help.

Mick B

I will be there. I build one of the stages for the match. But I may have leave early. You want to shoot while you're there? We can get you set up

Hi Mike

Thanks for your help.

Mick B

I will be there. I build one of the stages for the match. But I may have leave early. You want to shoot while you're there? We can get you set up

That would be awesome Mike.

I've sent u a PM.

Mick B

• 2 weeks later...

Had some down time last weekend while doing some work here in Springfield Mass and drove out to Manville Rhode Island and shot a USPSA match and would like to thank Mike Walsh for lending me his M&P and giving me a bag of ammo! Thanks mate.

ALso got to shoot an IDPA match (which is banned here in Australia) in Springfield and the same deal, a guy called Dave just gave me his Glock and let me shoot the match.

Thanks heaps guys and hopefully i can repay the favour if anyone is visiting Down Under.

Mick B