Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rocket Connector w/ Trigger Stop

PEC-Memphis

I'm a big fan of the ghost rocket tactical. The location of the over-travel tab is positioned better then the LW over-travel options, as has been mentioned above.

Combined with a LW 6lb trigger spring will really crisp up the trigger compared to stock without wandering much from GLOCK's original design. Some of these really expensive trigger jobs almost completely reinvent the GLOCK trigger and as such IMO, seriously compromise the integrity of the gun.

The rocket does require a little filing down of the tab to function correctly but it's real basic work. Minor nuisance to do it properly but only required once. With a grinding wheel I was able to get mine properly fitted in 3 disassemblies. The red slide back isn't absolutely required but does make the job a whole lot easier.

Finally, keep in mind, it's a GLOCK. it's NEVER going to have a trigger like a 1911 or an AR no matter how much money you throw at it.

Edited by Oreo

have not heard good things about them. I run a Vanek trigger. $150 and it is the sweetest trigger out there. I have guys who run STI's, SVI's, and custom 1911's and they all say the same "that trigger is FANTASTIC for a Glock or any other pistol!". They all love it, I love it, and it flat out runs. Best you can do for the money.

Only other alternative would be an ejector housing with an over-travel stop (like Lone wolf's) and drilled & tapped with a pre-travel stop. Best alternative option out there.

• 1 year later...

Is this the part you are talking about? I outlined it in red. It was hitting my trigger bar and preventing me from pulling the trigger. I thought something was wrong with the ghost rocket and cut this "tab" off. It works great now.

Is this the part you are talking about? I outlined it in red. It was hitting my trigger bar and preventing me from pulling the trigger. I thought something was wrong with the ghost rocket and cut this "tab" off. It works great now.

\

That's the over travel tab, it needs to be filed down to fit your gun... the directions on how to do it properly are very easy to follow. I love my Rocket! I have one in my G24 and my sons G34 we both love them.

• 1 month later...

I've tried both the LW Ultimate Trigger Stop and the Ghost Rocket connector. Initially both worked great and I was very pleased but after many rounds and matches with both products the reliability became a problem. The LW trigger stop would back in/out of adjustment and no amount of Loctite would keep it in place. The Ghost Rocket connector also as mentioned in an earlier post changes how the trigger parts interact and when I started having problems it was a mess trying to figure out what to change or adjust. I may be in the minority in the opinion of both of these products but I need consistency and confidence with my match guns and having to ride that fine line of adjustment is just too much work for me. If you're interested in what I have now in my Glocks it's proven trigger kits by Vanek and Glockworx.