Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack, Production, Revolver match at BGSL this sunday!

6 stages and currently the round count is 80 but I think that might change.

www.bgslinc.com for directions. Click on the SS/PRO/REVO link on the top right for information.

Entry fee of $15.00 for BGSL members, $20.00 for non BGSL Members. Juniors (17 and under) shoot for 10$. Setup starts at 8:00-8:30 registration begins at 9:30, shooting starts when stages are set up. New shooters that have never shot an Action shooting match at BGSL must be at the Range by 9:30 for new shooter orientation.

See ya there, might be tired from winning SS in IN but I'll be there :D

Edited by steel1212

Corey the last time I shot at BSC there was talk of no longer allowing guests entry to the range. Has this been taken care of or do some kind of special arrangements need to be made? I hope to make either this on next Sundays USPSA match so a heads up would be appreciated.

Corey the last time I shot at BSC there was talk of no longer allowing guests entry to the range. Has this been taken care of or do some kind of special arrangements need to be made? I hope to make either this on next Sundays USPSA match so a heads up would be appreciated.

Matches are open to all competitors members and non-members a like. Guests have always been allowed any other time as long as they are accompanied by a member. You will have to call the phone at the gate if a member isn't up there and there is instructions on the gate.

Corey - We're going to have to get you out west, if only for a club match.

Rich

ah the out west, sun, beaches, nationals in Las Vegas.....naaa not enough fun lol. Yeah it would be nice. I will be in Oklahoma at the PROAM in June though.

Edited by steel1212

I'll be in Wisconsin for a knife show this weekend, so you guys won't be able to beat up on me. :roflol: I'll be back in time for the Steel Showdown and USPSA the first weekend. Be gentle. :rolleyes:

A.T.

I'll be in Wisconsin for a knife show this weekend, so you guys won't be able to beat up on me. :roflol: I'll be back in time for the Steel Showdown and USPSA the first weekend. Be gentle. :rolleyes:

A.T.

AT bring us back some cheese...or maybe some packer tickets... :goof:

Corey are you back from your win at IN yet? I've got my "new and improved" ammo ready - this time with pistol primers :surprise:

A.T.

AT bring us back some cheese...or maybe some packer tickets... :goof:

Corey are you back from your win at IN yet? I've got my "new and improved" ammo ready - this time with pistol primers :surprise:

Just got back, first person that asks me how the match went is getting ...........a dirty look. :angry2::)

Edited by steel1212

One word for some of you.....NANCY!!!!!

Oh and a big thanks to Mike Foley, Tom Tyron, Ken Degrant, and Frank Cook for helping set up and tear down in today's miserable weather! :cheers:

Edited by steel1212

Well I woke up this morning with almost 5" of the white stuff. The roads were pretty bad. :( That kept a lot of people home. :( We really come to Wisconsin to visit family.

Life is Good :cheers:,

A.T.

P.S. See you all Saturday for the Steel Showdown. :cheers:

Well I woke up this morning with almost 5" of the white stuff. The roads were pretty bad. :( That kept a lot of people home. :( We really come to Wisconsin to visit family.

Life is Good :cheers:,

A.T.

P.S. See you all Saturday for the Steel Showdown. :cheers:

sat will be the 1st sat, steel is the 2nd sat.