Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPS!

-JQ-

So I finally get time from work to swing by the PO to ship a package...

I could only take it for ~25 minutes!! They started with 3 clerks but the other two had to go to lunch."I'm not helping people - no way. I have to take my lunch or I'll get in trouble! blah blah blah..." What is this McD's...i know i know....union this union that...

There had to be 20-30 people in line and now they are down to 1 clerk...and he's doing 3 people's passports!

Some guy comes out and asks about helping anyone who has a hold on their mail...we all look at each other...mostly of us holding parcels...and no he can't/won't help with anything else...

When I got back I called the customer service line...labelled "complaints" the voice menu has everything but that...finally after saying "supervisor" a few times it puke and gave me to a human being!

Of course the USPS wanted all my info...wtf...the problem isn't me...its you guys...I told them my phone number and you can call me back for more info...the mgr is supposed to call me back within 24 hrs...I don't see the point as they are the ones with the management problem!!!

ACCCKKKK!!!

Of all the mismanaged stupid.... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

deep breath

deep breath

oooommmmmmmmm

So I finally get time from work to swing by the PO to ship a package...

I could only take it for ~25 minutes!! They started with 3 clerks but the other two had to go to lunch."I'm not helping people - no way. I have to take my lunch or I'll get in trouble! blah blah blah..." What is this McD's...i know i know....union this union that...

There had to be 20-30 people in line and now they are down to 1 clerk...and he's doing 3 people's passports!

Some guy comes out and asks about helping anyone who has a hold on their mail...we all look at each other...mostly of us holding parcels...and no he can't/won't help with anything else...

When I got back I called the customer service line...labelled "complaints" the voice menu has everything but that...finally after saying "supervisor" a few times it puke and gave me to a human being!

Of course the USPS wanted all my info...wtf...the problem isn't me...its you guys...I told them my phone number and you can call me back for more info...the mgr is supposed to call me back within 24 hrs...I don't see the point as they are the ones with the management problem!!!

ACCCKKKK!!!

Of all the mismanaged stupid.... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

deep breath

deep breath

oooommmmmmmmm

Yep, pretty frustrating, but don't forget the $10 flat rate box - thats a good way to get 70lbs of bullets! So they could say as Bill Murray did in Caddy Shack " So I got that going for me - which is nice".