Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

12th Annual Milan Fall Classic

Ladies and Gentlemen... it's time to announce this year's Milan Fall Classic.

Just like in other years, there will not be a prize table, but there will be 10 fun and challenging stages, all for only $35. There will be plaques for divisions/classes/categories with three or more competitors.

We run this as a Level 1 match intentionally, as an appreciation for our non-USPSA members who shoot throughout the year, paying mission count and classifier fees to USPSA. While they may not be members, they do, in a way, support USPSA. They can't shoot major matches because they aren't USPSA members, so this gives them a chance to shoot a larger match. It's also a match for those members who can't afford to shoot a major match because of travel costs, match costs, ect. Or... are just intimidated to shoot a major.

We also allow multiple entries. You can shoot Saturday AND Sunday... in two different divisions, for $70. That's 20 stages and 450-500 round folks... :surprise:

I don't have stages completed for the match yet, but it will be at least 225 rounds. Probably closer to 250. If you would like to submit a stage, you can e-mail them to me at milanuspsa@gmail.com If I use it, I'll probably let you shoot once for free.

We had 105 shooters last year. I hope to beat that this year. :cheers:

Frank

Entry.pdf

Edited by Franklin D Wolverton

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we hope to have you back... :cheers:

And yes... before someone else mentions it... I know that it conflicts with the Multi-Gun Nationals. As last year, we have to set our range schedule before the powers that be set the Nationals dates...

Please don't turn this into a hate rant about Nationals dates... we all already know...

Frank

Edited by Franklin D Wolverton

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated entry form (took out the t-shirts) and hy-vee raised their prices... also a matchbook.

If you don't want to download 3 different files... the matchbook all the information needed (entry fee and stages, as well as range info)

Frank

http://milanpracticalshooting.com

fcmatchbook.pdf

fcentry.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just filled out my apps a few minutes ago.

Lets get a bunch of revo shooters at this one!

Revo? Where were you all freakin year man! Nats are over it's time to play with something else :). Ran the open gun at steel last night and damn, what a blast (literally). Are you guys shooting both days?

Just filled out my apps a few minutes ago.

Lets get a bunch of revo shooters at this one!

Revo? Where were you all freakin year man! Nats are over it's time to play with something else :). Ran the open gun at steel last night and damn, what a blast (literally). Are you guys shooting both days?

Yep. Nub and pops are shooting open, mine is out of commission... :angry2:

Production? Come on, be a man. Revo is where its at.

So is that a challenge, there, Skippy?

I can only shoot one day. If you're issuing me a challenge, I'll switch to revolver. And maybe we should put some side money on it.

I'll back ya up Mike.....I'll put some money on that.

I can only shoot one day. If you're issuing me a challenge, I'll switch to revolver. And maybe we should put some side money on it.

I will bet you $20 bucks of my dads money I'll beat ya. lol

Challenge is on. I'm sure you remember the last time I shot revo against you in USPSA... :ph34r::devil:

I will bet you $20 bucks of my dads money I'll beat ya. lol

Challenge is on. I'm sure you remember the last time I shot revo against you in USPSA... :ph34r::devil:

I want in on this as well. I am putting my money on Craig though. Carmoney is getting old, his lungs are all coated from the cigars, etc... you all know the rest. :sight:

Go get him Craig. :devil:

This oughtta quiet up all the trash talk:

Local Match Result

September 27, 2009 DES MOINES AREA PRACTICAL SHOOTERS

Final results for Revolver

Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Mike Carmoney 6 A23819 M Revolver Major No No No No 795.0000 100.00%

2 Craig Tappe 7 A57269 C Revolver Minor No No No No 639.7051 80.47%

3 Larry De Bruyn 17 Pen U Revolver Major No No No No 284.0450 35.73%

This oughtta quiet up all the trash talk:

Local Match Result

September 27, 2009 DES MOINES AREA PRACTICAL SHOOTERS

Final results for Revolver

Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Mike Carmoney 6 A23819 M Revolver Major No No No No 795.0000 100.00%

2 Craig Tappe 7 A57269 C Revolver Minor No No No No 639.7051 80.47%

3 Larry De Bruyn 17 Pen U Revolver Major No No No No 284.0450 35.73%

First off that "minor" is BS.

I didn't want you to get discouraged, got to let ya win once in awhile.

Congrats Mike you beat a C class revo shooter :surprise: . You should be proud of you're self, man... :bow:

Still running that mouth of yours, Craig? I figured after the brutal beat-down I gave you yesterday you'd crawl back in your hole and quiet down. ;)

I emailed Frank last night and asked him to switch me to Revo. This is gonna be fun!