Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Coming up FIRST ICORE match,

Ok since this is the first ICORE match I will be attending and having stated that I will hand Antichrome his head on a platter :sight: I guess I should know what I will be doing :surprise:

What type of targets do we shoot at? Is it a score thing or more on the lines of USPSA and be vewy vewy quick? When I shot IDPA i had the fastest time on a stage by half (it was a 2 1/2 second stage) but got beat because of loosing seconds in the end. So explain ICORE to me.

P.S. Antichrome don't try to chime in here and LIE TO ME EITHER!!! :devil: HEHEHE

Also it's a 120 Power factor right? so no need to load major, is this correct?

DVC,

Rockstar

The targets are the NRAD-1 I think. They look like a tombstone, and have rings like an IDPA target. Icore is accuracy based like IDPA. You have to slow down a little and get your hits. If you shoot it in IPSC mode your C-hits will start adding up pretty quick. Just shoot all x-rings really fast and you will do fine ;)

Tom

Rockstar, Do as your name indicates, except Pray instead of Prey. Don't worry about the scores, I'll add them up for you. :rolleyes: Just as in USPSA hit A's as fast as you can. But... the edge is thinner in ICORE and you may fall deep if you don't hit the A's. Scoring a B adds one second to your time, in IDPA it is only a 1/2 second. C's will add 2 seconds to your time and a miss...well that is 5 seconds. Don't slow down but hit all A's. Simple plan.. :ph34r: later rdd

Rockstar, Do as your name indicates, except Pray instead of Prey. Don't worry about the scores, I'll add them up for you. :rolleyes: Just as in USPSA hit A's as fast as you can. But... the edge is thinner in ICORE and you may fall deep if you don't hit the A's. Scoring a B adds one second to your time, in IDPA it is only a 1/2 second. C's will add 2 seconds to your time and a miss...well that is 5 seconds. Don't slow down but hit all A's. Simple plan.. :ph34r: later rdd

Speed in ICORE... :roflol:

You really..Really...REALLY can't miss fast enough to win.

We've tried. :sight:

Speed in ICORE... :roflol:

You really..Really...REALLY can't miss fast enough to win.

We've tried. :sight:

I tried this morning, it don't work <_<