Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Spook !

Garfield

Garfield, thanks. It was a tough match for revolver shooters. Lots of long distance targets (those 6 damned poppers at 50y...in one stage!!!! :blink: ), and the confusing field courses :wacko: made for some nice challenges.

And a challenge for you too. RO'ing your first level III. :D

Yes, Spook is THE wheelgunner of the Netherlands.

But he man you called them damned poppers,

you could almost haven beaten me at the stage with 6 poppers at 50 yards with your revolver. :o

One shot, one hit, one down B)

And i won that stage in standard :)

And Garfield, good job on your first level III match,

you look nice in your yellow (NROI) polo, maybe we should call you Tweety now :lol:

Greetings

Adrie

And Garfield, good job on your first level III match,

you look nice in your yellow (NROI) polo, maybe we should call you Tweety now :lol:

Thanks for the nice comments Adrie.

I've been called a lot of names, but never "Tweety" before :P

See you on the next match !

TBF, thanks.

Well I hope I don't sound like an a*hole when I say this. It doesn't really feel great to win a level III match that has 4 revo competitors (not when there are 100 guys shooting standard of which 10 usually shoot revolver :( ).

But it was nice that I shot some of the stages with "standard div. hit factors". B)

cheers

An interesting question: what is it that causes shooters to change gear for a big match? You know, the guys who shoot Revolver at the club, but show up for the State match in Lim10? Or the Lim10 shooters who show up with a hi-cap Limited gun?

They can do well at the club, and the big match, in their regular category, but they insist on "stepping up" in category so they can have the privlege of getting their head kicked in?

As a friend of mine asks, "What's up with that?"

• 3 weeks later...