Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

We've got at least three on the BE.com Limited super squad, if TDean doesn't jump ship to shoot with the Robot...

Squad 33

213 DEAN, THOMAS

250 HOHL, DETLEF

148 WARREN, ERIK

We've got the two-afternoon-start slacker schedule. Close enough to the Super Squad a few times.

Meanwhile, in the foo-foo match, we've got 4.5 BE.com'ers on Squad 27 including the sandbagger who's gonna win B class...

Squad 27

170 LITTMAN, DAVID

259 LITTMAN, KATHY

40 LUND, ERIK

125 SMYTH, NOLAN

142 WARREN, ERIK

Squad 33

213 DEAN, THOMAS 97 KETTELLS, TOM

276 DOWNS, RON 122 MAGEE, DENNIS

250 HOHL, DETLEF 191 UMPA, ALEX

282 IGNACIO, MIKE 148 WARREN, ERIK

Allright!

Although I wrote on my request every name that appears on squad 31, squad 33 it is. :D

Erik, Detlef, I'm looking fwd to shooting with you guys.

As for the rest of our squad, I know Kettells well, but who are the other guys?

TK is a Master in at least 2 divisions. He an active LEO and sponsored Montana Gold. You've never seen a 6'-3" 240+ lb "senior" move as well as TK. He good competition, very solid shooter.

I scanned through last years Lim-Nats results and didn't see the other names on the squad. GMs? C-shooters? Juniors? ;)

See you guys Sat!

Erik and I know the rest of the guys they frequent the clubs in nothern Cal. Alex Umpa is primarily an open shooter, A open , B lim. Mike Ignacio is a B lim shooter and C Open. He has a really messed up knee. Ron Dows a C lim and C open... He is a character... and I think he placed in D open at last years Nats.