Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its getting down to crunch time.

As of right now we have less than 30 paid competitors with less than a month to go.

If you plan to compete, you need to get your applications in asap.

I can understand holding on to your money until the last minute, I live in MI too! But decisions need to made on our end.

Judy will be checking the PO box regularly.

~John

Edited by John Baier

I'm going to try and make it, maybe get a couple Ohio guys. As of right now I don't have the day weekend off work. I won't know until the week of the match.

Flyin

We've got a group of us from NE OH that are going. I'm trying to get two relatively new shooters to come along as well.

Due to the lack of competitors we are doing away with the Friday staff day. All staff will shoot on Saturday and Competitors on Sunday. If you cannot shoot on Sunday you can shoot with staff on Saturday but we are trying to get all competitors on Sunday. I will be making changes on the self squadding today.

As you all should know we are doing towels instead of shirts this year. If anyone would like their name or nickname put on their towel I will do it for $5 part of which will also go to JDRF. e-mail me at judy.k.crawford@us.army.mil if you would like something extra on the towel.