Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel City Carbine Match - January 31st

Just a reminder, we'll be shooting rifles at Steel City in Birmingham, AL in a couple of weeks (Saturday, January 31st).

This will be the last "regular" carbine match until the big one in May. 7 stages usual round count. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather and come join us. We're already working on the stages and they'll be FUN! No pre-registration necessary for this one, just come on out Saturday morning around 8:00am and join the fun.

David

• 2 weeks later...

David and company, again you have provided a wonderfull day of rifle shooting!!!! Thanks. Now if i could just shoot faster.....

This match is worth the 3.5 hour drive for sure. Looking forward to the "big" match in May.

Alan S

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you all enjoyed the match. What a beautiful day we had to shoot!

Results have been e-mailed out, let me know if you don't get them or need them in a different format. They'll be posted on the Steel City website in a few days.

I hope to see everyone at the "biggie" in May if not sooner!

David

I think once a quarter is about my high water mark for doing these Jeff, otherwise, you're correct, we'd probably get a little tired. Once every 2-3 months seems just about right to re-charge the batteries and come up with some decent stuff.

There's a 4 month break before the big May match so be ready..........

David

Truly a great match, we all had a great time and wish you would do it more often, but we don't want to burn you or your Ro's out

thanks

jc