Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pictures from New Zealand

sinnsyk

We had over 2,000 pictures taken and of course it's hard to choose sometimes and you don't always get the pictures you really wanted. But this should give you a pretty good idea about what the North Island of New Zealand has to offer. Filtered through our eyes and far from giving New Zealand justice, here's what we experienced:

2008 New Zealand Trip

We had over 2,000 pictures taken and of course it's hard to choose sometimes and you don't always get the pictures you really wanted. But this should give you a pretty good idea about what the North Island of New Zealand has to offer. Filtered through our eyes and far from giving New Zealand justice, here's what we experienced:

2008 New Zealand Trip

Cool Henning... thanks for sharing!

When I shot Olympic recurve at the nationals in the early 90's..I had met a lot of citizens from around the world.

New Zealand people are the warmest and most hospitable I have ever met.They are litteraly have the character like crocodile dundee! very simple folks. I love the country and scenery.

I WILL LIVE AND RETIRE THERE SOMEDAY!!

Sandro, you coming to Shot show? We'll be there for sure all day Thursday and Friday. Friday, wearing our zoots.. Call me if you go.

Hey Bud,

I am traveling Tuesday and Friday for work, but I will try to come and see you on Thursday.

Sandro