Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli spare parts

GIO

Any thought on extra Benelli M1 parts to have on hand? I am putting in a brownells order and thought I might pick up some spare parts. Thoughts?

Gio, For my M3 I added, 1,extra extended bolt if necessay to wear gloves, a complete set of stock shims, 1, heavy recoil spring &1,standard recoil spring + extra follower and spring so I can use a lite load pendng on the target, Aimpoint compMLseries site w/3X Magnifier, and the 26" barrell w/ chokes to slow me down on poppers. Though I never had it quit on me it never hurts to have extra internal action parts 1 of each and the fireing pin retainer O-rings.

hope this helps a little.

Chris O

GIO,

About the only things I have for my M-1 is:

Extra charging handle (they can get lost, as an RO I have spent a lot of time looking for a couple of lost handles)

Part 60297 (301-000-249) from Brownells called the Benelli firing pin retaining pin O ring. This helps keep the retaining pin in place, oil will sooner or later harden this O ring and if you loose or break it the thing will make a mess...don't ask how I know.

Have been told to carry an extra firing pin but have never seen one malf!

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

RLTW,

Scott Hawkins

Thanks everyone! My Benny-elli has never had an issue but.......If it did I am sure it would be right before some monster match and I wuld like to be able to get back up and running.

GIO

Thanks everyone! My Benny-elli has never had an issue but.......If it did I am sure it would be right before some monster match and I wuld like to be able to get back up and running.

GIO

Nope, it won't be before a match......it will be during the match.