Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Southern Regional

Bubber, I think a PINK skirt would look good on you. :roflol:

You know Bwana deepfried and with a lot of catsup...CROW DON'T TASTE HALF BAD1111 Cept fer the feathers.. :bow:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gators...Got...TEBOW!!!....mikey357

UF Class of '80...Betcha' DIDN'T know THAT!!!...

They had UF in 1880????

...sure did...that's where...and WHEN...I met yo' MOMMA!!!...ask me 'bout it sometime...it was a "Good Time"!!!... :roflol: ....mikey357

Driftin back to scooterj's topic.... I sent my app in this mornin. CYA there. later rdd :rolleyes:

My app goes out this weekend as soon as I confirm my days off. You shooting Open or Limited?

Bwana, In Open. Only because I could not find the Old Fat Blind Guy Division. :closedeyes:

Bubber your whole crew coming with you

Roger R. and Rick M. said they had planned on it and were trying to talk jeff into the trip also, I am riding up with Chris C. and maybe his dad this year. While at the ICORE monthly I will be taliking it up and try to get Unka Ken talkded into it. How have you been Bud! later rdd

Bubber your whole crew coming with you

Roger R. and Rick M. said they had planned on it and were trying to talk jeff into the trip also, I am riding up with Chris C. and maybe his dad this year. While at the ICORE monthly I will be taliking it up and try to get Unka Ken talkded into it. How have you been Bud! later rdd

Trying to shoot production .Then hopalong though that REV. only match out there and BUD LIGHT I'm back to wheel guns ONLY.You doing well . Tell Rick ,Roger I said what s up.

• 2 weeks later...
Bubber, you bringing "Pretty Shirt" Rick with you?

Rick is riding down with Roger R. That's right his shirt did look like someone barfed all over didn't it.. :roflol: He said he had some unfinished business to deal with down there...don't ask don't tell... :ph34r: If anything like last year this match should be a hoot. Whut's the wurd in cajun for "hoot"? later rdd

Bubber, you bringing "Pretty Shirt" Rick with you?

Rick is riding down with Roger R. That's right his shirt did look like someone barfed all over didn't it.. :roflol: He said he had some unfinished business to deal with down there...don't ask don't tell... :ph34r: If anything like last year this match should be a hoot. Whut's the wurd in cajun for "hoot"? later rdd

"Whut's the wurd in cajun for "hoot"?" Daniel Hidalgo, of course. :roflol:

Bubber, Roger AND Rick???? Now I know I have to be there. :cheers:

Where is everyone staying???

Who knows about the hotels?? Which are good.

Suites Thibodaux Hampton Inn (match hotel)

Thibodaux: Howard Johnson 985-447-9071

Ramada Inn 985-446-0561

Deauville Motel 985-448-2411

Days Inn & Suites Bayou Land 985-446-1933

Gray: Best Western Houma Inn 985-580-4300

Houma: Economy Inn 985-851-6041

Fairfield Inn Houma 985-580-1050

Hampton Inn 985-873-3140

Holiday Inn 985-868-5851

Plantation Inn 985-868-0500

Ramada Inn 985-879-4871