Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Supershooter-

Do you automatically shift people who ask for Fri-Sat to Thur-Fri if it fills?

Just curious, I asked for Fri-Sat, but I'd take Thur-Fri over nothing. I sent my app Tues priority USPS, so it should have showed up Thurs or Friday so I think I should be OK but...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supershooter-

Do you automatically shift people who ask for Fri-Sat to Thur-Fri if it fills?

Just curious, I asked for Fri-Sat, but I'd take Thur-Fri over nothing. I sent my app Tues priority USPS, so it should have showed up Thurs or Friday so I think I should be OK but...

I believe Bill will contact you before you are changed

$200 is a $75 jump from last year isnt it?

and now two days, and still no prize table.

I think Ill gear up to shoot some idpa early this year.

I honestly dont think the match will fill up.

No prize table but every shooter does get a nice gift just for showing up. In the past they have received a Surefire flashlight the next year a really cool Kershaw knife and last year a really cool cleaning kit. Isn't that better then a prize table where you get a package of springs or some shock buffs. If I remember right Springfield gave away about 20 guns. Plus we are still the Nationals with the lowest entry fee.

Yeah, well, I can do the math on $200 X 360 in my head. That's an awful lot of money for no prize table.

Anybody care to explain where all that cash goes??

$200 is a $75 jump from last year isnt it?

and now two days, and still no prize table.

I think Ill gear up to shoot some idpa early this year.

I honestly dont think the match will fill up.

No prize table but every shooter does get a nice gift just for showing up. In the past they have received a Surefire flashlight the next year a really cool Kershaw knife and last year a really cool cleaning kit. Isn't that better then a prize table where you get a package of springs or some shock buffs. If I remember right Springfield gave away about 20 guns. Plus we are still the Nationals with the lowest entry fee.

Yeah, well, I can do the math on $200 X 360 in my head. That's an awful lot of money for no prize table.

Anybody care to explain where all that cash goes??

Seems like a lot of money doesn't it. But by the time the match is over almost all of it is spent. Just some seed money for next year.

It takes a lot of funds to put on a multi day match like this one. With adding a day and stages it also increased expenses.

Remember everyone gets a gift at registration that overall equals any prize table. Also there have always been a bunch of guns given away including custom guns that are worth some coin.

I don't really care about the prize table... I care more about getting to shoot with the big dawgs :)

$200 is a lot of money. I'm a truck driver, and the wife doesn't work. I only shoot larger matches if I can work them... that the only way I can afford it.

Anyway... this was on the website for those that don't know...

* We will process entries as we receive them and reply with a confirmation.

* Several key people are at the SHOT Show, so there will be a delay from when we receive your entries to when I get them, enter them and post them.

* As of January 11th, there were 18 spots left for Friday/Saturday, I assume that since my last packet of entries was complete through January 11th, Friday/Saturday will be filled by the time I get entries that came in after the weekend. It will be after the SHOT Show before those are forwarded to me in Seattle for entry and posting. Thank you for being patient.

* I will be contacting (phone call) all those who wanted F/S but did not get to see if they will accept T/F. I will need answer immediately.

Frank