Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Strange parts for Christmas

JFlowers

To make life easy for my wife, I marked up a number of Dillon and Dawson catalogs and left them in strategic places around the house (Coffe Table, Bathroom, etc). My loving wonderful sweet wife, took the Dillon catalog, called Dillon, and the very helpful lady on the other end of the phone helped her pick out a wonderful Christmas for me. The Dillon press toolset, bins and brackets, 20 Dillon ammo boxes (yes 20 they got divided among the neices who thought empty boxes were a hoot of a gift), and a 38 Super Comp feed guide for a Dillon Casefeeder.

But I don't have a Casefeeder and there wasn't one under the tree!!!!!!

She had ordered exactly as I had marked the catalog and I had marked the $20 feed guide but not the feeder itself and she (could care less but supports my habits) had no clue if I had one or not. Yeah - she could have gone and looked, but she was trying hard and gets high marks for the effort!

So today we finished tallying up all the bills from Christmas and she turned to me and told me to go place an order for that $299 thing from Dillon. Love that Woman!!!!!

So today we finished tallying up all the bills from Christmas and she turned to me and told me to go place an order for that $299 thing from Dillon. Love that Woman!!!!!

You let your wife know how much guns and accessories cost? :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: